- Gettin' my learn on. The agency owns a fancy pants dSLR that no one knows how to use. So I signed up for a nine-part series at Wolf Camera to learn the basics of the settings and even just one class in, I've already learned quite a bit. I'm thinking my kitchen photography might be getting a little upgrade!
- Printing stuff. AT HOME. I know this doesn't seem revelatory to most, but I haven't had a printer at home since college. It's wireless so I don't even have to be connected to it to print. AND bonus- it was another lovely hand-me-down from the parents so it was FREE! Gotta love that...
- Firecrackers. My aunt made these for Christmas and I cant get enough of them. If you like spicy things, make these now! (she used all sorts of crackers- not just saltines) I may or may not have had these and string cheese for dinner the other night...
- Damages. I know, I know- I'm late to the party, but I am hooked. I've watched almost an entire season in a week. I've even taken my iPad to the gym to watch episodes on the treadmill. I can't stop.
- Also loving the fact that my gym hasn't been overrun with people the last few weeks. I may not go to the gym as much as I should, but I do go in consistent intervals throughout the year (twice a month is an interval, like it or not!) and I've been dreading the new year rush. Surprisingly, it hasn't been bad at all!
- Eno's Pizza. The Bishop Arts staple is hardly a new hotspot but it's been on my list to try for awhile now, and I finally went on Saturday for a friend's 30th birthday. It definitely lived up to my expectations. If you go, the truffle drizzled cheese bread is a must!
- Finally, it wouldn't be a "things I'm loving" post without my current favorite song. This one is very mellow:
Happy Hump Day!