I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! It's a cliche, but I just love this time of year. But here are a few things that are making me extra happy this week!
- The shopping area where I live is all decked out for Christmas and I looked out my window the other day to find twinkly lights in the tree outside! I love that my "yard" is decorated and I didn't have to lift a finger!
- The fact that we have a HUGE meeting this afternoon that could do amazing things for our little ad agency. Hopefully it will go well and I'll get to tell you all about our new client soon!
- My big brother and Whitney (and the baby bump!) will be here in three short weeks! I'm so excited that we get to spend Christmas with them this year. I'm already planning a little family dinner party so they can see the new casa.
- College football coming to an end. Man, it was a hard year to be a Texas Tech fan. With the first losing season since 1992 coming to a close, I'm happy that we won't have to suffer through any more heartache until August.
- The fact that three people asked me for my phone number while we were out on Saturday night. Sadly, none of them were cute boys, but as all females know- it gets harder and harder to meet girlfriends when you are out of school and it was funny to me that three different girls asked me for my number the same night. :)